Cambodia snapshots May 2011

 AmazingTemples at Siem Reap, Cambodia

Dom, moto - tuk tuk driver... yes, very interesting,
please can you look at the road when you drive?


innovation, creativity - made his own boat


Gate keeper  - can I show you some valuable property?



Vegetable seller, near Crab Market, in Kep, Cambodia, fishing village hour away from Vietnam border

 ingenuity, balance, perserverance - that's just how it is

 Venerable Enol and me ... help me get him a Mac computer.. and he promises I will be his sister

 fast food, fresh food, ... close to the source
more recognizable than my vegie burger today

touching volunteering moments with one of the truly beautiful girls from the sewing school- Life and Hope Association, Wat Damuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia 

No comments:

Post a Comment